- Friday, Apr 20, 2018 1:00 PM - Saturday, Apr 21, 2018 5:00 PM CDT
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Wednesday, March 28, 2018 12:00 AM until the event start date.
Safe at Home | Homeschooling the Right Choice
2-Day Event Pricing
includes admission for both days of the event
$59 per person | $20 per youth
Multiple ticket discounts for families
$20 students and young adults
$20 Ladies Luncheon
Includes Andrew Pudewa Writing Clinics; while seats availableIEW Writing Clinics | Choice of two | included in the $20 per student admission ages 12 to 25
*age exception is allowed for students to attend the IEW-LIVE writing clinics
if the parent feels the program would be appropriate for their child’s readiness using IEW programs.
Children younger than 12 should be accompanied by the parent.
with content for youth apprenticeship, dual enroll, and career focus during high school.
Recent homeschool graduates ages 18-25 are welcome to attend the career exploration track for $20 per person -
if registered with a family paid admission.
Andrew Pudewa | IEW | Institute for Excellence in Writing | LIVE Writing Clinics
Tim Chaffey | Ark Encounter | Midwest Apologetics
Rob Rienow | Visionary Family | Encouraging faith in your adult child | Hope for the prodigal child
Lissy Rienow | Student Address | Living for Christ
Dr. Jenn Murff | Millennials for Marriage & Future Leader Lab | Ladies harvest luncheon
Tracy Klicka | HSLDA Foundation | Help for families homeschooling through hard times.
Dr. Duke Pesta | FreedomProject Academy | Christian worldview in homeschooling
Homeschool | Building a Hope and a Future
Friday, April 20, 2018 | 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 21, 2018 | 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Add a Ladies Harvest Luncheon
For just $20 you can add a Ladies Luncheon. Moms, Daughters, and Grandmas welcome to attend. This option will be available as a registration add-on. (Scroll down for more details).
Treat Mom to the Ladies Harvest Luncheon
Operation Pamper MOM!
Pamper Mom! Come Connect - Be Refreshed & Nourished with Dr. Jennifer Murff
As homeschool moms, we pour ourselves into the lives of our family–a privilege that can sometimes leave us drained and in need of spiritual refreshment. At the Ladies Harvest Luncheon, you can get some of the nourishment you need in an unforgettable afternoon created especially for YOU!
We’ve teamed up with Dr. Jennifer Murff, homeschooling mom of four–to bring you an afternoon of inspiration, worship, teaching, and community. It's time to Pamper Mom! Come Connect at Ladies Luncheon on Saturday Afternoon for a time of Real Refreshment and Nourishment.
We have so many things planned for you. While you will have to leave the MATC Campus and make your way across the street — to Harvest Community Church, it will be worth it! Blessings abound and your Luncheon awaits you.
Harvest Community Church.
Build and Support A Hope and A Future for Christian Homeschooling
in Wisconsin. The Founders Admission includes a
Friday Evening Founders Dinner and an exclusive session with our speakers.
The Founders Dinner is a Catered Dinner Event
Wisconsin Homeschool Association, Inc. | Wi Homeschool Invites you to
Become a Visionary Founding Partner
Wi Homeschool Goals | Become a Visionary Founding Partner!
- To support families who educate their children at home.
- To encourage faith-based discipleship through seminars, workshops, lectures, and conferences.
- To provide information from beginning to homeschool, elementary foundations, high school, early college opportunities, and Wisconsin home education law.
- To strengthen the homeschool high school sector.
- To facilitate opportunities for scholarships, internships, career exploration, and entrepreneurship, with ancillary activities deemed appropriate;
- To facilitate informed community awareness of homeschooling and other educational options, and to assist those who are considering homeschooling, to make an informed choice.
Wi Homeschool Founders Dinner
Friday, April 20, 2018 | 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Harvest Community Church | 6612 S. Howell Avenue | Oak Creek, Wisconsin 53154
(Located across the street from MATC Oak Creek Campus).
Wi Homeschool Event | Transform your homeschool experience, learn about YA Youth Apprenticeship, internship, scholarship, entrepreneurship, and technical careers.
Our Mission in one word: “Serve”
The Wisconsin Homeschool Association seeks to inspire, equip, and encourage to disciple their homeschool children as they discover and become who God created them to be.
Multiple Sessions will be available to explore technical career interests. Plans are underway to create internships and business partnerships to facilitate mentoring relationships and entrepreneurial experiences that will lead to, and further edify, career exploration opportunities for homeschool students.Initiatives for Relevant Homeschooling.
Learn how to equip your homeschool with career exploration, focused learning in areas of personal interest sure to inspire, equip, and encourage families to disciple their homeschool children as they discover and become who God created them to be. A special emphasis will be placed on examples of successful programs and initiatives for relevant homeschooling.
Wi Homeschool Philosophy
- God gives parents the primary responsibility to educate their own children.
- Parents have the right to educate their own children in conformity with their moral and religious convictions.
- Parents have the right to freely choose schools, tutors, co-ops, or other means necessary to educate their own children in keeping with their convictions.
- Parents as home educators can provide a high-quality education through individualized instruction and one-on-one tutoring for mastery.
- Home education provides the family with excellent opportunities to strengthen spiritual values, grow in personal responsibility, and develop leadership qualities in their children.